Friday, February 29, 2008

Writer's Block

I've come to the conclusion that I love blogs. I love updating and playing with my blog and I absolutely love looking at other people's. The whole experience is so fascinating and interesting to me. Plus, I feel very computer literate when I can make my page cuter-even though it's unbelievably easy.

I've also come to the conclusion that I hate thinking of ideas of what to post. I want to post, I really do. I just get so worried and anxious about what to actually talk about. Our life isn't very exciting down here in Tucson. I'm consumed in work all day and Ryan's consumed in school. When we're together, it's our relaxing time. We just chill in our apartment, watch our reality TV and call it a day. I could write about my experiences at work that day. I could share my frustrations that come from work or some story about a rude/drunk customer. I could share stories about my associates. For example, how one woman called in the other day telling me that she couldn't come to work because she was doing her taxes. But, that's not exciting.
Today, instead, I'm gonna cop out and just share some random pictures with you. It's always fun to see pics! Hope you enjoy! If there's anything you would like to hear about, just let us know! We're always up for ideas!



Senator Larry Craig
& Bathroom Stall


8 comments:

Heather said...

The Larry Craig & accompanying stall costume is hilarious!! Kev and I always wear matching costumes - it's just more fun that way.

You and your hubby seem so happy - you guys look great together!

Olsen's said...

Cute pictures! I have to agree with you on the whole blogging I really enjoy it also I just need to learn more about it. SO I can really get creative! Anyways later I hope you guys are doing well. Oh yeah what's up with calling in to do your taxes are you kidding me! (that's wal-mart for you.)

Anonymous said...

Schuyler -
I am glad you are feeling better. I love reading blogs too, but as you have noticed, I don't have one myself. Writing them is a lot harder than reading them. But don't stop. It is too fun. I will just stick with my Sunday email.

Love you, Mommas

Rachel said...

Cute pictures!

Scott and Alison said...

You guys are really really ridiculously cute!!

And Yay for blogs!

Unknown said...

Blog obsessions are real. I've got the bug too. Thanks Rachel. =) I just realized it's a good thing you have me around once in a while, otherwise you MAY not have those pictures you posted! I love them!

Schuyler said...

You're right Ang- I think you took all of those pictures! Thank you so much for being Ryan and my personal photographer! You have that job for life now, you know?:)

The Davies Family said...

What a great page! Love the background, that was the one we used for a while..I also like to change things up with the background. Thanks for stopping by our blog Ryan, its good to hear from you. I take it you are in school in Arizona? what are you studying? We are enjoying New York..not tonight as we now are having an ice storm..its just like it sounds..ice coming down instead of rain..lots of fun, going to make for an even better commute tomorrow! Our kids like it here..its taken a while to adjust to being gone from family..but they are getting there. Do you hear from anyone else from the good 'ol days? Breanne Ramey Tolman just found me the other day, kind of crazy how these things work huh? We'll add you to our links