Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day!

We finally did it! We decided, after much coaxing from a certain sister-in-law, to start our very own blog. We hope you all enjoy!

In honor of Valentine's Day, the day of love, I wanted to make a special post about my wonderful husband and some things that I love about him.

*Ryan knows everything about everything. The kid is smart. He can go off for hours on any subject and sound like he's an expert in it. Even if he doesn't know much about it, he'll still make you believe that he does. I'll ask him questions about various topics and he always has answers for me... not sure how he does it.

*He is absolutely hilarious. When he starts telling a story, you can't help but laugh. Especially when his animations get going. He can't tell a story without doing some sort of movement or voice to go along with it. The 15-year-old girls in our Sunday School class even have a dance of all their favorite animations he does.

*When Ryan talks on the phone-usually to family-he paces. I know a lot of people pace, but when he does, he ends up in front of the mirror looking at himself, messing with his clothes and making faces.

*He loves attention. A definite Whitaker trait. When I get home from work, he tells me all about his day. Which is normal... but he's doing it while following me around the house like a puppy dog. It's the best when it takes place in the kitchen. Instead of just sitting on the counter while I make dinner, he follows me to the fridge, then to the stove, etc. Our kitchen is not that big.

These are only a few endearing things I absolutely love about my husband! Most importantly, Ryan is such a sweet, caring, loving guy! I'm a very lucky girl!

Happy Valentine's Day!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so happy I can check in on you guys this way. I love the post, Schuyler, I'm so thankful you came into Ryan's life. I'm so thankful you make each other so happy. You can definately tell Ryan and I are realted, I'm a pacer too, and it usually ends in front of the mirror as well. Oh and don't forget that I love the attention too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love blogs. I love YOUR blog. I love you both!

Mommas

Unknown said...

YEAH! So fun. Look how sweet you are to your hubby. I love it, and I love you!

Rachel said...

Just FYI- I was surfing your other friend's blogs (just for fun) and discovered that Kevin knows our cousin Dave McClellan. Thought you might be interested in that tidbit of information. Maybe you already knew!

Brynn said...

SCHUYLER...Do you remember me? :) Now maybe we can talk Sarah Jane into blogging...:) MAYBE

Unknown said...

Well well Miss Schuyler. You figured out how to get cute pages. NO FAIR! You are way more computer literate than me. Look who's gonna be teaching WHO now!