Saturday, January 31, 2009

Things That Are Awesome

The following are things that Ryan currently thinks are awesome. They are not necessarily, however, listed in order of awesomeness.

#1: My Skull Sweater


I was at the mall with Schuyler earlier this month and I was in the middle of telling her that I was tired of skulls on every shirt. I mean, skulls were maybe cool in 2007, but not any more. We then happened to enter Aeropostale and stumbled across a skull sweater all alone on a rack full of pants. A check of the price tag revealed that the skull sweater was marked down from $79.50 to $9.99. I couldn't stop laughing about the sweater and I pretty much had to buy it, despite Schuyler's protests. Blurry picture warning (it's the price tag):



#2: Hand Held Yahtzee


I've always loved Yahtzee. My sister Patrice and I used to play Yahtzee all the time. We even kept our old scorecards and would occasionally examine them to see who had the all-time highest score and such. Well, just this last month, I found that Schuyler has been holding out on me and actually OWNS an electronic hand-held Yahtzee. I've been in heaven ever since.

#3: The Biggest Loser


Schuyler and I have a DVR and we record a lot of shows. Of all the reality shows we watch, the Biggest Loser is my favorite. This particular season has been fun so far -- two teams of Mormons?! I'm hooked.

6 comments:

Olsen's said...

Yahtzee and biggest loser the best!!! The sweater I think I can live without!

Ashley said...

Hand held Yahtzees, yay! We have one too!

Rachel said...

You are so funny. I hope you wear your skull sweater to clinic. You'll look awesome.

Mommas said...

Skull sweater, hmmm. But anyway, I just think YOU are awesome. New blog posts are awesome too. Love you both.

Chad said...

I am down with 2 of the 3. Not so sure about Biggest Loser though. When is the moving date?

Jord said...

You guys are so fun! I need to get into the biggest loser...the idol just isn't doing it for me anymore. So when do you leave? I'll email to see if we can schedule a Saturday to come down for a visit.