Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

We'd like to explain our last post. The pictures were of a "saint" and a "george" implying that we're moving to St. George this May for Ryan's externship. We are so excited to get back to Utah, be closer to family and still have warm weather. Sorry if those pictures frightened anyone. Boy George was especially scary, that's why we chose him.


In other news, we had a wonderful Christmas. We wish we could have been with family, but we had a blast with just the two of us. We enjoyed a nice Arby's dinner for Christmas Eve. We were going to cook a roast, but got too lazy that night, so Arby's was our solution. I promise I'm not that bad of a wife usually. Christmas day we slept in, opened presents and saw the movie Doubt.We really liked the movie and even got free movie passes from it because of technical difficulties during the film. For Christmas dinner we grilled steak and shrimp (that's become our Christmas tradition). Hopefully in the next few years we'll be able to host Christmas at our house.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, even though we missed you SO much. I really hope we can all see eachother again someday soon. Perhaps it will be easier with you in St. George. We're heading back tomorrow, and I'm not sure I'm ready to get back to regular life, although I'm looking forward to being home. Love you!

Olsen's said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sounds like a pretty relaxing Christmas. I would go for that instead of our crazy day!(my blog) St George I'm so excited! We will have to come and visit you guys!

Rachel said...

We missed you on Christmas, but are glad you two had a good time in AZ. We are also so glad you will be coming back our way!!!

Swa said...

Yay! St. George is much closer. Looks like Christmas was fun with just the 2 of ya. Love you guys!

Chad said...

Let us now when you make it up to St. George. We'll have to show meet up and go to Zion's when it gets warmer and we can show you guys the sights in Vegas (there aren't really that many I care about).

Mommas said...

I AM PROUD OF MYSELF FOR "KIND OF" FIGURING OUT YOUR LAST POST! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS,AND I AM HOPING THAT NEXT YEAR YOU DO GET TO BE WITH FAMILY. COMING TO ST GEORGE IN DECEMBER SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME. LOVE YOU!

Jord said...

I am so happy that you get to go to St. George! When do you leave? We need to come down before then to get a tour of Tucson from the resident natives. :)

Diane said...

Thanks for explaining that last post... we wondered what you were smoking!
Congrats again and we'll see ya soon!
:)